You're working hard to build something great. Risk is always a part of the picture. We can help you go in with open eyes. We can help you define and navigate your relationships so that you can travel smoothly. If things get rough, we're ready to go.
Practical, cost-effective strategies to document relationships, achieve legal compliance, manage risk and address owner or workforce-related conflict
- Contracts: shareholder/partner, employment, consulting/independent contractor, sales and licensing
- Risk advisory and management
- Agency audits and complaints (e.g. - EEOC, DOL)
- Policies, training, workplace investigations
- International employment advisory
- Intellectual property and trade secret protection
Experienced advice and advocacy for executives in transition or conflict
- Contract review, advice and negotiation
Smart, results-oriented advocacy
- Broad-ranging commercial litigation practice, with significant work on labor and employment cases in state and federal court.
- Admitted to practice in Washington courts, U.S. District Courts (Western and Eastern Districts, Washington), Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. Supreme Court.
- Qualified for admission pro hac vice in other jurisdictions.
- See the "About" page for a summary of representative work.